Key Account Manager B2B ITALY
The Key Account Manager B2B, reporting on a solid line to the Country Manager Italy, will be responsible of the sales development carrying out the right relationships and business in the B2B Italian channel. He will make sure to spread the CROSSCALL brand and product awareness in the channel under his responsibility and to the company deciders.
Main tasks :
- Define the proper sale strategies to enable and execute B2B business according to the specific conditions, timing and requirements of the customers as well as to identify opportunities and develop account goals, strategies and tactics to drive CROSSCALL adoption.
- Fulfilment of all the qualitative and contractual quarterly/yearly sales objectives in line with CROSCALL sales strategy to be executed in Italy.
- Create and develop a SME and enterprise customers’ portfolio by entertaining strong top-level relationships with the B2B customers.
- Define and execute a specific sale strategy on every relevant business sector (such as Building Industry, Transport, Supply Chain, Industry, Public Administration, Military forces …)
- Ensure the application of the correct pricing policy.
- Manage the end-to-end sales as well as the forecast and customers’ retention.
- Regularly report with a structured analysis of the trend, key facts and main issues from the customers and will regularly monitor the competition.
- Develop International collaboration sharing information regarding multinational corporations with all the KAMs B2B
- At least 5/7 years of experience in a B2B Mobile/Smartphone related role with an excellent knowledge of the sector and strong relationships with the big players of Telecom Industry and Open Market.
- Proved experience with company market
- Dynamic, highly organized, self-starter, “can do” attitude, strongly sales results driven.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to influence, motivate and coordinate internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven sales and marketing attitude and skills.
- Proven over-achiever – past track record of individual contributor sales success.
- Strong financial culture to manage its own budget and interact with the Financial Direction.
- Able to drive long and structured deals, involving third parties, like system integrators, apps developer, service providers….
The candidate is expected to speak a fluent English. A good command of the French language is a plus. The job is based near Milan and frequent business trips must be considered. The candidate has graduated from a Business/Sales School, or as an equivalent experience gained on the field.
A comprehensive, attractive compensation package is proposed, including company car.