Pre-sales Engineer B2B (H/F)
The technical department of Crosscall is looking for a pre-sales Engineer B2B to develop the company’s enterprise business in France and abroad.
Your missions are:
- Joint visit with sales team for product presentation, with potential or established clients
- Upon generation of B2B leads, serve as the primary customer interface for technical topics
- During Contract bidding:
Manage customer requirements, translate them into structured technical specifications, communicate it to different stakeholders (Technical, Sales, Marketing…) for due evaluation.
For long term project, provide maximum information in terms of requirement priority and planning.
- During the project execution:
Be a facilitator for stakeholders, ensure regular project follow-up including frequent emails, regular calls, even on-site visits. Negotiation is expected when necessary.
- After the project delivery:
Assist the technical managers and after sales department in the follow-up of project maintenance.
- Write weekly report to summarize the activities of the week, report status of ongoing bids, highlight needs and difficulties to the manager
- Training / guidance to Sales team regarding product’s technical capacity to address potential B2B leads
- Based on B2B market trends and needs, provide regular inputs to product marketing team in the conception of new products.
- Identify and establish partnership with key APP/EMM editors, thanks to the key enterprise customers
- Technical networking & outlook via client meeting, summits, tradeshow…
- Suggest new process & practice to improve B2B business operations
- At least 2 years of experience in IT/Telecommunication sector. Experience in relation to B2B business is appreciated.
- Background knowledge and high interest in the fields of telecommunication, Android, Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Well organized with great sense of priority.
- Team player, client-oriented, self-motivated and proactive.
- Good level of English and French, written and spoken
Based in Paris, with regular national & international travels
* « In accordance with the Labour Code, we inform you that the recruitment procedure used by CROSSCALL includes a study of your CV and your possible covering letter, then interviews with people from the HR department and the department concerned if your CV is pre-selected. The data communicated are subject to computerised processing by CROSSCALL, 245 rue Paul Langevin, 13290 AIX EN PROVENCE - France in order to process and manage your application. This data processing is necessary for the execution of your application. The data will be kept for a period of two years after the last contact. The recipients of the data are the Human Resources department. As part of the processing operations, CROSSCALL undertakes not to transfer your personal data outside the European Union. You have the right to access, rectify and delete your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data. You may exercise these rights by sending an email to [email protected] . If you are not satisfied, you have the possibility to contact the CNIL. »