Notifications allow you to be alerted but can be annoying, so it can sometimes be useful to disable them. It’s very simple:
- Open the ‘Settings’ of your phone from the main menu.
- Open the ‘Sounds and Notifications’ tab.
- Open the ‘Application Notifications’ tab.
- Choose the application.
- You can choose whether or not to allow the application to generate different types of notifications:
– No notifications
– Display them even when priority mode is enabled
– Display them on the lock screen
Note that these last two modes can be used together.