TIP #6: How do you personalise the ringtone for a contact?
The Contacts app on your CROSSCALL* smartphone allows you to assign a ringtone to a contact. You no longer need to look at your screen to find out that your mother-in-law is calling you!
- Go into the “Contacts” app
- Select the contact
- Edit it by selecting the pencil icon (in the top right)
- Click on the “Menu” (the 3 small dots in the top right)
- Then select “Set ringtone“
- Select the desired ringtone from all the options
- You can also select your favourite music by clicking on “More ringtones…”.
- You will have the option of selecting a track from your playlist or via Google Play Music.
*Explanations for the TREKKER-X3.